Payroll Job in Naperville, Illinois : IL
Looking for Payroll Jobs? See currently available Payroll job openings on payroll.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
payroll.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any payroll job . We provide job resources for Payroll positions throughout the industry. payroll.jobs.net also provides Payroll jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Payroll by either city or state.
payroll.jobs.net is a payroll job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Payroll jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your payroll job search on payroll.jobs.net today.
Corporate Payroll Assistant
Corporate Payroll Assistant Job Description
PAYROLL Assistant $40,000 - $43,000
medical, dental, life, ltd, std, profit sharing, 2 weeks vac, 5 sick days paid if not taken, prescription card, vision insurance etc..
Multi-million dollar global supplier of specialty consumer products with about 1000 employees in the Batavia / Geneva area is adding to their Human Resource Department. Join our team of conscientious hard working people who really care about what we’re doing (handling other people’s paychecks) and are always really there for one another. We will jump in and help each other whenever necessary. We are a tight knit group with a work hard and be proud type of mind set.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective agreement provisions.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts, and submit them to appropriate department
Naperville Payroll Job