Payroll Job in Houston, Texas : TX 77027
Looking for Payroll Jobs? See currently available Payroll job openings on payroll.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
payroll.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any payroll job . We provide job resources for Payroll positions throughout the industry. payroll.jobs.net also provides Payroll jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Payroll by either city or state.
payroll.jobs.net is a payroll job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Payroll jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your payroll job search on payroll.jobs.net today.
Payroll Processor Job Description
Who we are: They say you should never mix family and finance, but that's where we disagree. Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender, and we also work hard at creating a close-knit work-family. When you join our team, you're one of us. We put a lot of focus on cultivating a healthy and happy corporate culture -- a family you'll want to be a part of for many years to come.
What we're doing right: We have a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, and employee retention and happiness.
- We're true to our word. Our brand is known for on-time closings -- a key core conviction of Cornerstone.
- We're all about our customers. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96, six points higher than all competitors!
- We're all about our work-family. Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace" for the sixth consecutive year.
- We have plenty of experience and credibility. March 1, 2017, is Cornerstone’s 30th year in the residential lending business. We have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
What we believe in: Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference in the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders, and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,500 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions.
Where you come in: We're a great company with great people, and we're looking for an experienced Payroll Coordinator, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team.
What we offer: Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Houston Payroll Job
Payroll Processor Job Requirements
How to become part of our family: Are you ready to do something that matters? You might make the perfect addition to our growing work-family. Here at Cornerstone, we're making a difference one day at a time, by serving the community through our fair and accessible lending.
Who we are looking for…
This position reports to the Payroll Manager and will participate in processing the semi- monthly payroll in a multi-state, multi EIN environment for 1400+ employees using ADP Workforce Now and ADP Time & Attendance Systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Time & Attendance with support staff and supervisors while maintaining precise payroll records
- Understand how to calculate wages from gross to net
- Approve and release time in the ADP Time and Attendance system
- Processing of manual checks such as terminations and discrepancies
- Processing stop payments or adjustments of payroll
- Assist employees in registering for or resetting access to online pay stubs and entering time.
- Provide customer service to employees in the area of pay, taxes as they relate to their pay, how to enter time or time off, where to locate forms and information on company’s intranet, where to send completed forms
- Work closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related issues and assists department with additional duties as needed
- Ability to create and modify reports using ADP Reporting Tools to meet business needs
- Check non-exempt personnel time sheets utilizing an electronic time and attendance software produce for compliance with policy, state and regulatory requirements.
- Upload Time & Attendance files into ADP Workforce Now system
- Reviews computed wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly
- Review and audit master file and pay data entries, YTD totals, and file amendments
- Ability to set up new EIN/State/Local taxing and reporting
- Answers inquiries regarding employment verification
- Ability to understand a sense of urgency related payroll request and expectations
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be:
- Proficient in ADP Workforce Now, Time & Attendance System and ReportSmith with at least 3 years’ experience with ADP
- Must have worked with a payroll size greater than 1000 employees, including multi-state payrolls
- 10 key by touch
- Payroll certification such as FPC or CPP a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Meticulous attention to detail, self-motivated, maintains confidentiality
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office. Proficient in Excel (particularly Excel pivot tables)
- High degree of professionalism, strong work ethics and a team player
- Ability to meet consistent deadlines
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our employees can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please.