Payroll Job in Chicago, Illinois : IL
Looking for Payroll Jobs? See currently available Payroll job openings on payroll.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
payroll.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any payroll job . We provide job resources for Payroll positions throughout the industry. payroll.jobs.net also provides Payroll jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Payroll by either city or state.
payroll.jobs.net is a payroll job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Payroll jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your payroll job search on payroll.jobs.net today.
Senior Payroll Administrator
Senior Payroll Administrator Job Description
National Surgical Healthcare
National Surgical Healthcare (NSH), an owner and operator of surgical facilities in partnership with local physicians, headquartered in downtown Chicago, is seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator. To perform all activities necessary to process bi-weekly payrolls in ADP Vantage, including maintain related records, processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments, preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management. This position works closely under the direction and supervision of the Payroll Manager in order to carry out all necessary activities for administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures timely processing of all payrolls in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles. Follows protocol to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data.
- Maintains updated procedure manual for payroll processing.
- Processes fiscal year-end reports and reconciles W-2 information for accuracy. Reports errors in payroll accounting to the Payroll Manager. Documents any discrepancies in payroll processing to maintain a clear record of reconciliation and adjustments.
- Processes wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary State office or jurisdiction and assisting practitioners with general process questions.
- Assists staff with general questions related to payroll, leave accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits, and other pay related issues.
- Attends workshops, online trainings and seminars to gain greater systems knowledge (ADP). Provides updated protocols and procedures to system users based on trainings.
- Conducts regular payroll reporting as required and assists with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger.
- Performs data entry related to bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Performs filing and upkeep of employee payroll records.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Payroll Manager.
- Must be a self-starter and able to accomplish expected tasks under minimal supervision; Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping, accounting and filing procedures/practices, modern office methods and related equipment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with proven understanding of payroll systems. Experience with ADP Vantage and E-Time highly preferred.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure according to the general standards set forth by HIPAA
- Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services and interpersonal communication skills; Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work with diverse people groups.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one year of college level accounting courses, associate degree or minimum 1 year of accounting experience required.
- Requires 5 years of payroll accounting experience.
- Requires ADP Vantage and E-time experience.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, LTD and 401(K). For confidential consideration, please email resume, including salary expectations.
Chicago Payroll Job